- About Us
- Consulting Expertise
- Strategic Support
- Business Analytics
- Insight & Impact
- Hot Vacancies
- Contact Us
“The best way to inspire people to superior performance is to convince them by everything you do and by your everyday attitude that you are wholeheartedly supporting them.”
At the heart of reporting performance is the process of employee evaluation. Ideally, managers periodically evaluate employees informally throughout the year; formal evaluations typically done on a quarterly or annual basis. We help framing constructive performance evaluations that can yield significant benefits. When supervisors make time for frequent evaluations, several key benefits can result: job satisfaction, improved performance, development, rewards and recognition & organizational improvement.
Our role in managing performance:
- Train the individuals on what is a KRA and KPI.
- Act as a Guide for them while they will set up the KRA's for the employees in their departments or for themselves.
- Work as a coordinator to get the KRA's and KPI's fixed on time.
- Give their inputs at the time of performance assessment on the basis of set KRA's.
- Conduct overall performance evaluation of the employees’ right from the lowest man till the top management.